- 'Chaos Arena,' the Battle field of chaos can be entered from Lv. 30 and only the characters who carry the Key of Chaos (Entry Item to Chaos Arena) can enter.
- Chaos Arena is divided into a total of 6 segments. Each of the segments is only accessible by the characters of appropriate Level group, and the entry item, Key of Chaos can only be obtained from monster drops.
- Entry Item and Segments
|Lv. 30 ~ Lv. 64
||Key of Chaos Lv. 1
|Lv. 65 ~ Lv. 94
||Key of Chaos Lv. 2
|Lv. 95 ~ Lv. 124
||Key of Chaos Lv. 3
|Lv. 125 ~ Lv. 144
||Key of Chaos Lv. 4
|Lv. 145 ~ Lv. 164
||Key of Chaos Lv. 5
|Lv. 165 ~ Lv. 190
||Key of Chaos Lv. 6
Keys of Chaos of each level are dropped from field monsters.
Entry Location of Chaos Arena
- Chaos Arena can be entered from Bloody Ice(Coordinates X:76, Y:24).
- 1. Start
- There is no additional waiting time, and the Chaos Arena begins when the players destroy the gate.
- 2. Progress
- Total running time of the dungeon is 20 minutes, and the dungeon clears when the boss monster is slain.
- The type and the number of monsters spawned differ according to the segment. The boss monster is spawned at the very last, after other monsters are spawned.
- Just like the name implies, quite a large number of monsters are spawned in ‘Chaos Arena.’ The number of items dropped is also quite large, but a single player would not be able to endure the first/second wave.
- Different boss monsters spawned in each segment of Chaos Arena.
The number of monsters you see in the Chaos Arena may seem small at first.
The number of monsters spawned increases drastically as the time passes.
Chaotic Leth Tyrant, the boss monster of Lv.165~Lv.180 segment.